With the development of the Internet and digital technologies, online casinos have become one of the most popular adult entertainment industries. People are happy to register on different sites, place bets, and receive their winnings if luck smiles at them. However, technology does not stand still, and today more and more holders of crypto wallets use the services of BTC Casino, where bitcoins are accepted for payment, and winnings are credited in the same digital currency.
What is the difference between BTC Casino and other gambling platforms?
The principle of operation of BTC Casino is not much different from the usual classic online gambling platforms. At the same time, these systems are considered more advanced and have several differences:
· The main difference between these casinos is that they accept bets in bitcoins.
· At the same time, some platforms also allow you to exchange digital money for other currencies.
· Considering that the bitcoin rate is relatively unstable, users can see the equivalent of their bets, deposits, and winnings in convertible currencies – dollars or euros in the playing field.
· Many online casinos require players to enter personal data during registration and send a scan of their passport or other ID for secure transactions. In the event of a cyberattack, this information can be exploited by hackers, which puts the safety of players at the risk. In BTC casinos, such shortcomings are excluded, transactions with crypto-currencies are encoded many times, and the decentralized blockchain system does not require such detailed verification of users.
· BTC casinos work in such a way that the absolute transparency of the game for users is achieved. Each player is molded to check past games in real-time, to prove that the system is playing fair.
· Most modern gambling sites resort to the introduction of provably fair technology, which eliminates the intervention of managers in the game. Thus, the size and frequency of users’ winnings depend only on their luck, and not on the statistics of the system developers.
· Another important aspect is that bitcoin casinos rarely resort to a third-party audit, allowing the players themselves to control the transparency of the work, which greatly increases confidence in such sites.
· In many countries, online casinos and other industries are heavily restricted by law, as gambling is prohibited. At the same time, bitcoin is not universally recognized as a federal currency, and, therefore, rates using these digital codes are not regulated by the state. This trick ensures that the system is fully accessible to any user.
How do BTC casinos attract a new audience among cryptocurrency holders?
Here, developers often launch fundamentally new games. Users can enjoy not only the usual roulette, blackjack, or slot machines, but also try their luck at sports betting. Sweepstakes are often paired with BTC casinos, and you can also use digital money when betting on your favorite sports team.
Are BTC Casinos Legal?
This question worries many users, and it is for this reason that people refuse to register or place cryptocurrency on deposits. After all, any illegally operating platform can easily be checked and blocked.
Of course, there is some truth here, but don’t forget that developers always register their platforms in those zones, where such games are legal.
As a result, players enter the site via remote access, place their money, which is stored in electronic wallets in those areas, where it cannot be blocked.
In addition, as already mentioned above, many governments have not recognized bitcoin as a payment unit, and, formally, BTC casino is a childish game that has nothing to do with gambling.
Некоторые интересные факты о BTC казино перевести на английский ???
Most of all, new users, of course, are scared away by the uncertainty and lack of knowledge of cryptocurrency casinos. To forget all doubts, below are some interesting facts about the operation and features of BTC casino:
· Some platforms offer players a high win rate, up to 99%, with some restrictions.
· The most demanded game in BTC casinos is pg slot machines, which are used by players several times more often than card games and other types of gambling.
· Many high developed countries of Europe have appreciated the huge contribution of gambling platforms to the economy of the state. Thus, these countries began to gradually develop a set of regulations and legalize online platforms.
· The development of cryptocurrency casinos offers special loyalty programs to regular users. Now bitcoin trading can also become a full-fledged profitable business. The system is configured in such a way that it evaluates the activity of each IP address and offers useful bonuses to such advanced players.
Many professional IT specialists predict the rapid growth of BTC casinos around the world. Of course, this cannot be said about the countries of the Middle East, where gambling is prohibited in principle, but in Europe or the United States, transactions with cryptocurrency already occupy leading positions. It is not surprising that such situations require specialized services where you can pay for goods or services only with BTC or other cryptocurrencies.