Durfi is a young mattress brand founded in 2018. However, it is one of the fastest-growing mattress brands in India owing to its patented Cotton Candy Memory Foam technology, which is appreciated by a large number of customers. The company manufactures mattresses that are designed for the Indian consumer, aiming to provide the perfect support for the back. We explore the types of Durfi mattresses along with their pros and cons, so you can make an informed decision when purchasing a mattress.
Durfi Original Mattress
This is the classic mattress from the house of Durfi. It is made with the advanced Cotton Candy Memory Foam, which delivers a superlative level of comfort. Consisting of cool gel microbeads, this foam helps keep your body temperature down by maximising the flow of air. It supports your body contour with its distinctive foam technology. With this mattress, you will feel your body float in the air.
- The Durfi Original Mattress is extremely comfortable, thanks to its high-resilience foam. This mattress doesn’t sag when you lie on it, providing you with just the right level of firmness.
- A Durfi mattress can ease back pain as it comes equipped with a back support base layer. It consists of an orthopaedic foam that is crafted to give your back the support it needs.
- This mattress features Air Fabric, a high-quality fabric that allows better airflow. This fabric is also anti-bacterial, making it a hygienic choice.
- The mattress price is affordable in the case of Durfi products. The brand makes best-in-class mattresses with a fairly inexpensive price tag. This mattress beats its competitors when it comes to offering value for money.
- The bottom fabric of this mattress is made with organic cotton fabric that is designed to keep dust mites and other insects at bay. Moreover, the anti-skid properties of this fabric keep the mattress firmly held in its place.
The disadvantage of this Durfi mattress is that it is not available at many brick and mortar stores. However, you can purchase this mattress easily at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Additionally, you can also use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to divide the mattress price into easy, no-cost EMIs. This way, you can bring home this mattress without burning a hole in your pocket.
Durfi Hybrid Mattress
The Durfi Hybrid Mattress is an amalgamation of the Cotton Candy Memory Foam and pocket springs. This creates the perfect balance of comfort and support level in the mattress.
- One of the notable advantages of purchasing a Durfi Hybrid Mattress is its durability. It is a heavy-duty mattress that has a long lifespan due to its exceptional durability. It does not lose its shape even after years of use. If you invest in this Durfi mattress, you do not have to worry about replacing your mattress for years.
- The back support that this mattress provides is simply amazing. It is built to distribute your body weight evenly, allowing for a more ergonomic experience.
- The Durfi Hybrid Pocket Spring mattress is made from materials sourced from countries around the world including Belgium, Netherlands and Turkey. You can be assured of the highest standard in quality with this mattress.
The only disadvantage of this mattress is that it is not very firm. For people who prefer a highly firm mattress, this mattress is not the ideal choice.
Durfi Hempseed Oil Mattress
This is the flagship offering by Durfi that promises a premium experience to the customer. This Durfi mattress features a Cotton Candy Memory Foam infused with hemp seed oil. It is a unique mattress that promotes a pain-free sleep with a healing touch. It offers various benefits of hemp seed oil such as improved quality of sleep, reduced stress and anxiety, stronger immunity and sharpened focus.
- The Cotton Candy Memory Foam of this mattress absorbs and negates the effects of any movement by the user. Thus, you will never experience any disturbance from your partner when you sleep on this Durfi mattress.
- This unique mattress bestows the natural benefits of hemp seed oil. It is great for stress relief, so you can have a stress-busting nap on this mattress.
- The mattress also carries the natural healing properties of hemp such as pain relief and fast recovery from illnesses.
The mattress price in the case of this variant is slightly higher than the other types of Durfi mattresses. Nevertheless, you can avail of heavy discounts on the mattress price at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Furthermore, you can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase items at no-cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh, and lets you divide the cost of the mattress into bite-sized monthly instalments.