One of the eye care industry’s major achievements has been the evolution of contact lenses over the years. Take coloured contact lenses, for example. Nowadays, there are different coloured contact lenses options available to not only help you improve your vision but also enhance your natural eye colour.
Wearing contact lenses is more convenient and easier to handle now. However, with the multitudes of brands and types of contact lenses around, it may become slightly confusing to buy the top quality contact lenses in India. Remember to get in touch with an optometrist for a thorough eye exam before purchasing any contact lenses. Wearing contact lenses without consulting with an Eye Care Professional is not recommended at all by experts. To help, here are some of the comfortable contact lenses you must consider:
- Bausch and Lomb Ultra Contact Lenses
Do you know that spending long hours focusing on digital devices such as laptops, mobile phones, or tablets can reduce yourblinking levels to two-thirds? Yes, it does. A decrease in blinking rate causes the usual contact lens to dry out and makes you feel uneasiness and irritation in your eyes.1Wearing contact lenses like Bausch+Lomb’s Ultra Contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology, however, helps prevent contact lens-related dryness, blurred vision and discomfort*. For More Information please visit : https://www.contactlenses.co.uk
- 95% of its moisture retention with MoistureSeal technology provides comfortable vision
- Prevents eyestrain caused due to heavy digital device usage
- These lenses can be worn for up to 16 hours and support more active lifestyles.
- Monthly disposable contact lenses are uniquely formulated to blend breathability and softness to provide excellent visual acuity and comfort
- Acuvue Oasys2
The Acuvue Oasys contact lenses have been around in the market for a considerable time. Wearing contact lenses such as Acuvue Oasys is ideal for preventing discomfort and irritation that arises from using digital devices for prolonged hours.
- Designed with HYDRACLEAR PLUS Technology, which is inspired by the way the eye’s tear film works. It helps lessen dryness by preserving eye moisture.
- Available with correction for near (myopia) and farsightedness (hyperopia)
- 2-Week contact lenses are offered in options of 6 and 12 lenses per box
- Provides UV protection (although it is advisable to pair contact lenses with UV protection eyeglasses)
- Bausch+Lomb PureVision2 HD Contact Lenses
Bausch + Lomb PureVision2 High Definition contact lenses are designed to give you consistently precise and clear vision. The thin lens design in PureVision2 HD contact lenses delivers a natural feel during use, while its moisture-rich packaging solution helps the user to enjoy a comfortable on eye experience**.
- These disposable contact lenses are made from Silicone Hydrogel material
- Allows high levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, which makes it a healthy choice
- High Definition Optics delivers improved contrast and glare-free visual details even in low light conditions
- Comfort Moist technology delivers exceptional wearability throughout the day
- Improves breathability with high levels of oxygen transmissibility for healthy eyes
The contact lenses mentioned above will be an excellent option for you, particularly if you suffer from the feeling of dryness due to wearing contact lenses. Similarly, wearing contact lenses for most of the day (say 12-14 Hours), you may find it a bit challenging. Another great alternative is using disposable contact lenses such as daily disposable contact lenses. To decide the most suitable contact lenses, schedule an eye examination, and consult with an eye care specialist before opting for any of the above contact lenses.
To simplify the process of buying contact lenses, we have listed these contact lenses that offer enhanced vision, comfort, and convenience, apart from being cost-effective. So, consult an optometrist and buy the best contact lenses for you to start your lens journey today!