What is Cryptocurrency?As you may know, cryptocurrency is a well-known term in the business
industry and investors these days. Any digital currency that is valid for a
real-time medium of exchange for products and services refers to as
Cryptocurrency.However, in this 2020 generation, the subject of cryptocurrency is limited.Today’s investors do not receive much information about the latest crypto
brands. In this situation, your crypto brand can reach out to potential
investors via Cryptocurrency digital marketing. It includes “how to promote
cryptocurrency?” as the major subject.Today, we are presenting a beginner’s guide to the Cryptocurrency lead
generation marketing strategy. This reading fulfills the idea of promoting the
latest Crypto brand via SEO and Advertising channels. Let’s promote
Introduction to Cryptocurrency Digital Marketing
To begin with, Cryptocurrency is a form of online money that does not
include any central bank. It independently runs as per the rules of the
respective Crypto brand and the tactics applied by investors online to earn
cryptocurrency.Also Read : panerai luminor
One of the most common and very prominent cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Did you
know that the success rate of the Bitcoin marketing strategy has led to 5.8
million active investors?Today, one bitcoin price is equivalent to $6, 637.98. Thus, you can imagine
the benefit that the Bitcoin investors receive in the long-run.Is your organization introducing a brand-new crypto brand in the market?
Well. Take Bitcoin
as the highest competitor in the market, or
that is rapidly growing currently.However, there is no need to lose hope because, with the help of the
following guide, you can get millions of investors interested in your crypto
brand.There are three major tools for your crypto exchange marketing strategy.
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization
- Advertising Channels, and
- Email Marketing
Let’s delve into more details.
Why does your crypto brand need SEO?
SEO drives organic traffic to your crypto brand website.How?SEO or Search Engine Optimization marketing tool revolves around the concept
of content marketing. The more you write about your crypto brand, the more you
will receive traffic per day.For example, while introducing your Crypto brand in the blog section, you
must use crypto SEO keywords. If you don’t know how exactly to do it, you can
check out some of the best SEO courses
. They provide fundamental information on how to promote your
website and especially the blog of your business.What are the SEO keywords?SEO keywords are the words that the investors or the general public have
searched on Google (the high-end search engine). When you use a particular
keyword, Google will show your blog in the search section or among the page
results. But, there is less chance to appear on the first-page results on
Google.Why?One single blog/article/content does not make a difference. To improve the
outcomes of SEO, it must be a consistent prioritized marketing tool for your
crypto brand international marketing.
What are the best SEO tools to check your competitors?
Check out the following most effective SEO tools online that allow you to
check your competitors and perform effectively against their cryptocurrency
media and marketing strategy:AHREFS
is an SEO tool that allows the crypto brand
marketing experts to inspect the following factors of competitive analysis:
You can start a 7-days AHREFS trial online at just 7 USD.
- Generate organic traffic
- Organic search reports
- Search trending crypto keywords along with accurate searches
- Checks content productivity
- Track rank and notifies upscaled rank
- Monitors 360-degree Web for international competitive Analysis
2. SEMrush All-in-one SEO
SEMrush is an award-winning Search Engine Optimization tool for running the
- Drives organic traffic per page
- Notifies traffic insights from time-to-time
- Runs keyword research for effective outcomes
- Tracks Rank of your website on Google
SpyFu is a multi-functional SEO tool with competitive analysis capabilities
- Organic Traffic Search
- Advertisements based on AdWords Campaigns, and
- Generate traffic that leads to improved online sales
- Additional Pay-per-click competitive analysis to review ad
performance on social media and other advertising channels.
Mangools Tools is a 100% cost-effective SEO tool with trending features such
- Backlink analysis for driving traffic
- Website analysis for tracking crypto brand performance
- Keywords research for SEO-friendly content construction
- Rank tracking for finding out current and close competitors online
- SERP or Search Engine Result Page Analysis for 100% relevant
MOZ is one of the unique SEO tools with the following capabilities:
- Drives authentic website traffic and attracts potential investors
- Improves website rank by performing local distribution
- Allows to track duplicate content and avoid cyber legal conflict
- Runs regular SERP analysis to out-do non-competitive crypto brands
from competitors list.
Don’t forget about Advertising channels!
Following are the top-notch Advertising channels that generate a strong
digital marketing strategy for your crypto brand:
1. Implement Email Marketing
A commercial email message containing 360-degree information regarding your
crypto brand can boost traffic on your website in no time.To implement email
, you will need an email database including email IDs of
investors all over the world. By sending out millions of emails at a time, you
can predict to attract lacs of investors who will put some thought into your
Cryptocurrency right away!
2. Influencer Marketing
Hire influencers with fan following in millions to promote your Crypto Brand
in exchange for a fee.As per studies, many crypto brands promote their digital currency via
Instagram meme pages, learning profiles, and finance
bloggers. This improves
traffic as well as leads to revenue enhancement.
3. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing helps your crypto brand to grow in the long-run. Here is
an example of crypto brand affiliate marketing. An investor visits your
website. Your website offers a small commission to the visitor for sharing your
website link with his friends.Further, this will generate new visitors on your website. To earn a small
commission, these new visitors will further share the link to your website. The
chain keeps going.
By utilizing Podcasts as one of the prioritized cryptocurrency marketing
tools, you can broadcast your crypto brand on various channels that give you
direct access to the public.Among millions of listeners, you can track up to 1000 potential investors
who will go online and check your website. Daily podcasts remain helpful to
drive traffic as well as improve sales-lead.
How to check marketing success?
To check marketing success, you can consider the following cryptocurrency
lead generation tips:
- Review Return of Investment (ROI) every month and writedown the
positives and negatives.
- Report lead generated per SEO and Ad campaign, whether paid or
- Review Conversion rate; i.e.., the total number of visitors who
turned into real-time investors/customers.
- Track Sales lead by comparing sales revenue before the campaign
and after the campaign
- Review SEO reports, views per content, and revenue generated per
- Track your ranking on Google and take measures accordingly
- Run online surveys to gain customers feedback
- Review change in competitors’ marketing strategy
- Make a report on how far you have come along your marketing goal
Cryptocurrency social media and marketing strategies work better when you
are willing to keep track of the actions taken by your competitor. A high-end
marketing strategy does not lead to success if your competitor is taking
effective marketing measures to cross-way your marketing technique.How to resolve this problem? Check out the best SEO tools in this reading to
run competitive analysis and prevent your cryptocurrency against the
competitor’s action.We wish you good luck!BIOAlbert Badalyan
Albert B. is the Founder & CEO of Click Digital Marketing Agency
. Holding a Ph.D. in Business Organization having years of experience in working with Startups, IT companies and other enterprises in various fields like law, vaping, cryptocurrency, technology, Startups, flood, and other fields.